Tuesday 26 February 2013

Kelvin Phillips


A Bit About Me

Hi , my name is Kelvin Phillips, I'm 33 Years old and I live with my 2 girls Britney and Stephanie, who are aged 7 and 4 and my fiance, Karla who I won't mention how old she is!
I'm an armchair football fan, or pub stool football fan, whichever way you look at it, and I support the mighty 'Toffee's', that's Everton football club to those who don't know.
I have a full time job, working night shift at Tesco, and I have been gaining experience in Internet Marketing, on the side as a hobby.



Marketing Efforts

I started out online originally searching for a new job, as I fancied a change, but there didn't seem to be much of interest to me, with so little qualifications, and quickly found myself getting caught up in all the get rich quick schemes, which I soon worked out were mostly scams or websites full of popup ads and malware. Then I found Clickbank, which still to this day seems to be an uphill struggle for myself and others.

I eventually found Facebook and became one of those nasty spammers, we all hate, as I didn't understand how to go about selling my Clickbank products. Here I met some people who were actually willing to show me the ropes and I Started to understand where I was Going Wrong, so I decided to stick at it.

I learned The importance of engaging with people, using Twitter and Facebook. I learned the importance of building a mailing list, by using Lead Capture Pages and the best methods of how to do this. There was one guy that showed me Traffic Generation Techniques, and another who showed me how to create content that I could sell over and over.

Current Projects

I'm currently in the middle of a few projects, one of which I'm writing content all about basic Listbuilding techniques that I will be selling with a bundle and a possible upsell.
I'm building my two Twitter accounts one personal and one that I will use to sell advertising (charging for tweets, retweets etc).
And then I'm going to be setting up a joint venture as this is something I've not had any experience doing as of yet, and I've heard theres a lot of leads that can be aquired and a better lead to buyer ratio(that's the rumour)

I hope this made a good read and I will be updating on new ventures and letting you know how things turned out.
                Kind regards,
                                     Kelvin Phillips

2 comments:

  1. Helloo kelvin, i think we both have the same experience and same story but my search was over when i discovered sfi. i want you to go to www.sfi1.biz/13793648. try to read the comments about it and get back to me i will help you out so we can both make a decent money from the comfort of our home. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how's it working out for you James? I took a look but I'm into a few other things at the moment and don't have the time for lot's of business opps. Hope all is well

      Delete